adblabla

Monday, August 1, 2016

Callywood DG Egor Efiok Calls Out Lufthansa Airline For Unfair Treatment

Egor Efiok,The Director General of Callywood Film Studios recently called out Lufthansa airline...

Egor was amongst the passengers stranded after their flight was cancelled last weekend.



 The flight which was from Port Harcourt to London via Frankfurt was cancelled without notice or explanation and the airline Management according to Egor
lodged she and other black passengers at a dirty hotel D-B Gardens in the slum part of the city but white passengers were lodged in the posh Presidential Hotel.


READ HER CALL OUT





''So Lufthansa took all the white people and white Germans on our cancelled flight on 27th July 2016 along with their staff to Presidential Hotel while they lodged the rest of us "niggers" at a super razz village hotel called De-B Garden Hotel, beside Igwuruta police station. Nepa took light since 9pm last night and their razz village receptionist called Edith is being rude to guests. You need to see their dirty boys quarter rooms with rusty taps and dirty bathrooms. 



And as I am writing this, there is still no light. There is a family of 6 who live in Chicago stranded here too and all their phones and power banks are dead. It is the first time their children are visiting Nigeria too. Big SHAME on Lufthansa! 

I am sooooo going to put them on blast for this!!!
Most annoyingly too, it was my first time ever flying with Lufthansa or flying from Port Harcourt and they have made my first experience a "memorable one". I was in London 3 weeks ago to arrange for my daughter to join me in Nigeria when her school closes for the summer holidays, but have been finding it difficult for her to travel unaccompanied to Nigeria, so decided to go back to bring her.





 I bought our return tickets and then tried to bring the date of my British Airways return ticket forward to go and bring her...this was when my ordeal started. I spent over a week trying to get a date and finally abandoned the ticket in frustration to buy a Lufthansa one for almost double the price of a normal ticket, as this is peak season. I even bought dollars from their bureau de change near their office at Presidential Hotel in Port Harcourt to purchase their ticket because I was so desperate to leave as my daughter and i are due back in Nigeria in a few days and I didn't want to be stuck in Nigeria until then.

After unceremoniously cancelling our flight without an explanation, Lufthansa then added insult to our already excruciatingly painful injury by lodging all the black people in the very dirty razz village De-B Garden Hotel where Nepa took light from 9pm...the light never came back on until the passengers were taken back to the airport the next day; Meanwhile, all the white passengers and Lufthansa crew were lodged at the prestigious Presidential Hotel.

I went to the reception in the morning and found other bewildered passengers there being confronted by De-B Garden Hotel's very uncouth receptionist called Edith who carelessly told passengers that the manager was not around and they can use candles in their rooms if they can't see and that their generator is being worked on...yeah right! I am certain they do not have a generator! 


It was at that point I saw shocked messages on my Facebook status informing me that the Lufthansa staff and white guests were at Presidential Hotel. In fact one of the people who commented on my status was having breakfast with them. I then informed the bewildered passengers standing at the reception with me and it was then we all realised that none of the white people whom we saw at the airport stranded with us were at our own hotel. 

I then put up the status message above in annoyance on Facebook and stormed out of the hotel in anger with Nana Marshall-Harry who came to my rescue, as I could not even shower in their filthy roach infested bathroom. I had to shower at Nana's house and stayed there until it was time to go back to the airport. 


I heard also that Lufthansa shamelessly lied that passengers were lodged according to the "class of tickets" bought...big FAT LIE! So those of us that bought Premium Economy along with the Nigerian family of 6 from Chicago were the only non business class ticket holders? Or are they saying that ALL the white people on our flight bought business class tickets? 

How come when we finally flew out on Thursday, at least 12 or more of the same white passengers that were stranded with us blacks the day before filed straight past me "deep inside Economy"? Shameless LIARS!!!

LINKS & TOURS LTD.

AT LINKS&TOURS WE TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR TRAVELLING NEEDS AND ENSURE THAT ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET TO SUIT YOUR PERSON.

LINKS&TOURS LTD.

Inspired. Motivated. Involved.